Who say that only winters are the best time to have this soup? This delicious, nourishing thing you can have all year. Both cold and hot soups are great for health and its also help you to enjoy the benefits of meats and veggies in the best manner. Try this simple recipe.
Chicken Stock – 2 cups
Onion – 1, finely sliced
Chicken – 225 gms, cut into 1/2 inch pieces, boneless
Thin Coconut Milk – 200 ml
Baby Mushrooms – 100 gms, sliced
Brown Rice – 1 cup, cooked
Coriander Leaves – handful, chopped
Lime Juice – 1 to 2 tsp (as per taste)
Light Brown Sugar – 1/2 tsp
– Combine the chicken stock, onions, 1/2 cup of water and sugar in a large pan.
– Bring it on a boil.
– Reduce flame to low and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
– Add the coconut milk, chicken pieces, rice and mushrooms.
– Stir it well.
– Cook for 5 minutes again.
– Add coriander leaves and lime juice.